The Downtown Kelowna Association (DKA) has set aside funds for an Event Sponsorship Program to
assist DKA Members in creating community-driven events that benefit Downtown Kelowna. The overall objective is to
create a more appealing Downtown, with an enhanced experience for all who visit, work, and live here.
Are you eligible for the DKA Event Sponsorship Program? Find out more below…
To be eligible for a Downtown Kelowna Event Sponsorship, with funding up to $2,500*, you must meet the following criteria:
• Be a Member of Downtown Kelowna Association. If your business is in the Downtown Kelowna Business Improvement Area (BIA), you’re a member. You can check out the Downtown BIA boundary here.
• Events must be located within the Downtown Kelowna Association boundary.
• Events must be free and open to the public.
• Complete the DKA Event Sponsorship Program Application in your Member Dashboard.
• Applications for Sponsorship are on a first come, first served basis.
• Applications will only be accepted for events occurring within the same calendar year.
• Applications will not be considered for events that have already occurred.
• Applicants must obtain all necessary approvals and/or permits.
Ready To Apply?
Log into your DKA Member Profile to apply for Event Sponsorship.
*Priority for funding for newly established free events. Limit of one (1) successful application per applicant per calendar year.