SMALL SHOP HERO CONTEST RULES
- The Small Shop Hero Contest (the “Contest”) contest begins on Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) and ends on Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 11:59pm PDT (the “Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry AND/OR any minor that has explicit permission granted to them from their parent or guardian at the time of entry.
3. The Contest is coordinated and facilitated by the Downtown Kelowna Association, or DKA (the “Sponsor”).
How to Enter & Qualify for the Contest
4. To participate in and qualify to be a winner of this Contest you must:
- Obtain a Small Shop Hero Card from any participating location between April 21, 2023 and April 29, 2023.
- Visit any participating location on April 29, 2023 during the Contest Period and collect a “Happy Face Emoji” sticker. Three (3) stickers are required in order to fill your Hero Card. Only one sticker will be given to one player at each location.
- Once you have filled your Hero Card with all three (3) stickers, complete the entry form on the reverse of your Card. All fields on the entry form must be completed; each submission is considered one (1) entry into the contest.
- Be responsive within 24 hours of being announced a winner either by telephone call, email, or Instagram and/or Facebook direct message.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR NAME MAY BE POSTED ON DOWNTOWN KELOWNA’S WEBSITE, INSTAGRAM, AND FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS) AND COMMENTED ON MY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC).
Draw and Winner Selection
- Contest participants will be entered into a randomized draw on Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at approximately 4pm PDT. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- On Thursday, May 3, 2023 the selected entrant will be contacted privately by telephone call, email, or Instagram and/or Facebook direct message and notified that they have won. The selected entrant must then reply within 24 hours to accept their prize. If there is no response within 24 hours, the sponsor reserves the right to re-draw and choose a new winner.
- Winner will be announced on the DKA social media channels and website.
- There will be one prize package awarded; value TBD.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person whose name has been drawn.
Collection of Prize
- The winner must collect the prize within 30 days of the prize draw. If not collected within 30 days, the Sponsor reserves the right to withhold the prize for a future use.
- Prize winners must make arrangements with the Sponsor to collect the prize. If they are unable to personally collect the prize, they may designate and alternate person to do so.
- Prize winners and/or their designated alternate must produce proof of ID in order to collect the prize.